PMI-ACP® Exam is Changing Soon, This Guide Can Help
PMI® changes to the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ® examination have begun and the new version of the exam goes into effect starting October 14, 2015.
We want to be sure that those who have taken the exam as well as those who are planning to do so have a clear understanding of how to prepare for these changes and what you really need to know. Written by RMC Editorial Staff and Mike Griffiths, PMI-ACP® and member of the PMI-ACP® Steering Committee, this guide will answer everything you need to know about the upcoming changes. RMC supports the Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ® designation.
The Guide to the PMI-ACP® Exam Change Includes:
- Why the exam is changing
- The minor and major changes of this exam change
- An easy-to-follow timeline of events
- The new domains of knowledge
- How the changes will affect your preparation
- When RMC’s updated PMI-ACP Exam Prep book will be available
As you may already know, with the completion and acceptance of an application that includes prerequisites for work experience, education and classroom training hours, the PMI-ACP® exam is part of earning the PMI-ACP designation. This exam has been offered by PMI since 2011 and this is the first major change released since then. Our goal is to help as many people as we can to prepare for the upcoming exam changes. If you have a colleague, co-worker or friend who would benefit from downloading this guide, please feel free to share.
- Today’s Project Manager: 9 Tips For Effective Project Management in 2020 - April 28, 2020
- Agile Risk Management - June 10, 2019
- PMI-ACP® Credential – What you Need to Know for Certification - July 5, 2018