Webinar – Taking the PMP® Exam: What You Need to Know
The PMP® certification exam changed significantly on January 2, 2021. If you are looking to become a certified project manager, you won’t want to miss this webinar.
Join us for information on preparing for the PMP® exam, the changes in the new exam, our recommended strategy to certification, and more. In this one-hour webinar we will answer the top questions professionals need to know when it comes to preparing for the PMP® exam:
- Is the PMP® right for me?
- What does the NEW PMP® Exam Content Outline include?
- Why the changes?
- What’s the latest information on new question types, exam length and breaks?
- Should I take the new Online Proctored Exam option?
Thursday, February 4, 2021
12:00 – 1:00 PM Central Time
Interested in Other Project Management Webinars?
If you are interested in other webinar topics from RMC Learning Solutions, we’ve got you covered. Simply check out our previous project management webinars.
- Guide to Resource Planning & Management for Project Managers - September 22, 2021
- PMP Exam Questions: Types, Samples & Answers - September 1, 2021
- Agile Framework Options – What You Need to Know - August 25, 2021