This major shift in content reinforces the growing importance Agile plays in your project planning, execution, and success. And if you aren’t familiar or don’t have a solid understanding of Agile going into the exam, you will struggle on the test.
Why take the chance? Get started with RMC’s Agile Fundamentals book and SAVE 20%. Simply use Code AGILEFUND20 when you check out. Available in hard copy or in digital formats.
Our comprehensive guide presents agile in a way that is easy to understand and practical to apply.
- Get the essential agile information you’ll need to help pass the PMP® exam.
- Understand the agile principles and mind set, essential to becoming an agilest.
- Discover agile methodologies and how to deliver early continuous value on projects.
- Learn to plan from initiation to release and iteration planning.
- Experiment with agile concepts including high-level estimating, the product road map, and story-level estimating. Learn how to conduct stand-up meetings, iteration reviews, and retrospectives.
- Develop personas and user stories, size a story backlog, and create a release plan.
- Gain a critical understanding of how high-functioning agile teams work.
Discover how agile methods can make your projects more successful. And build your test-taking confidence in understanding agile. Get primed on an agile approach before you take the PMP exam.
*PMP students who have taken the PMP exam report that typically 60-65% of the questions on the exam are agile and hybrid related as of 1/2021-10/2021.