Taking the PMP exam?
60-65% of the PMP® exam may focus on Agile and Hybrid Agile topics. That’s according to project professionals just like you who have taken the exam.*
This major shift in content reinforces the growing importance Agile plays in your project planning, execution, and success. And if you aren’t familiar or don’t have a solid understanding of Agile going into the exam, you will struggle on the test. Building your capabilities in the agile approach will expand your collaboration tools, empower your teams, increase team satisfaction and keep you current in your role.
Why take the chance? Get started with RMC’s Agile Fundamentals and Save 25%.
Use Code AGILEFUND25 when you check out.
Agile Fundamentals Book – Available in Print and Digital Formats
Agile Fundamentals eLearning Course
- This comprehensive self-directed course lets you learn the fundamentals of agile project development at your own pace.
- Available in a 30-day online subscription.
- Earn 12 hours of project management education/training as required by PMI®.
Price: $399.00 Sale Price: $299.25
Get the Agile Fundamentals from RMC
RMC’s materials presents agile in a way that is easy to understand and practical to apply.
- Get the essential agile information you’ll need to help pass the PMP®
- Understand the agile principles and mind set, essential to becoming an agilest.
- Discover agile methodologies and how to deliver early continuous value on projects.
- Learn to plan from initiation to release and iteration planning.
- Experiment with agile concepts including high-level estimating, the product road map, and story-level estimating. Learn how to conduct stand-up meetings, iteration reviews, and retrospectives.
- Develop personas and user stories, size a story backlog, and create a release plan.
- Gain a critical understanding of how high-functioning agile teams work.
Discover how agile methods can make your projects more successful. And build your test-taking confidence in understanding agile. Get primed on an agile approach before you take the PMP exam.
*PMP students who have taken the PMP exam report that typically 60-65% of the questions on the exam are agile and hybrid related as of 1/2021-10/2021.