exam prep courses
Learn from a PMP-certified expert.
Pass the exam the first try, guaranteed.
- Earn 35 required contact hours through our intensive virtual instructor-led courses.
- Learn with real-world examples, exercises, and insider strategies.
- Practice analyzing situational exam questions to choose the best answer.
- Get in-depth explanations to deepen your understanding of PMP concepts.
- Understand important agile, hybrid, and predictive methodologies.
- Choose your format: Attend 4 full days or 10 sessions over 5 weeks.
- Course price $1,850. Learn what’s included in the class.
- View learning objectives and course outline.
Included in this instructor led class
PMP exam prep materials & resources
PMP Exam Prep Book
Popular resource for exam prep before, during and after class. Used to explain concepts and approaches to best answer situational exam questions.
PMP Exam Simulator
Instructors help you understand how to answer PMP-style exam questions using a realistic exam simulator. Unlimited full exams and focused exams by topic.
PMP Exam Digital Flashcards
Review important and difficult to recall PMP exam-related terms and concepts anytime from your mobile device or desktop.
Gap Analysis and Study Plan
Instructors encourage you to find your knowledge gaps and create a study plan to focus your efforts where its most needed to make the most of your after-class studies.
After Class Study Sessions
Join an instructor for monthly sessions to get answers to your questions, address issues, and boost your confidence for the exam. Individual support is also available.
JumpStart Pre-Class Knowledge Builder
Online pre-class knowledge builder helps you brush up on project management good practices and exam prep concepts to get the most from class.
Rita’s Process Chart
Instructors use this tool to help develop a deep understanding of PMI’s process groups and knowledge areas. Available for your use to build your knowledge throughout your studies.
Agile Fundamentals Cloud Book
Our top-rated digital guide provides a deep dive in to agile. Use as a resource before, during and after class.
RMC Resource Site
Access to additional exclusive digital content to supplement your exam prep. Discover additional eLearning lectures, games, and training tools.
At the conclusion of this class:
- You will understand the role of the project manager and how project management is tailored for the development approach.
- You will understand how to approach taking the test.
- Know how to use proven, effective test-taking techniques.
- Understand the differences between the real-world and PMI’s good practices to correctly answer exam questions.
- Be prepared to handle the most difficult exam questions including questions that seem to have more than one correct answer, “wordy” questions, and questions with formulas.
- Understand all the question types in the exam (Multiple Choice, Multiple Response, Limited Fill-in-the-Blank, Hot Spot and Matching.)
You will have an effective personal test prep plan
- Understand what you need to know and do to pass the exam on your first try.
- Know where your “gaps” in PM knowledge and experience are.
- Possess a Personalized Study Plan for preparing for the PMP certification exam.
- Reduce your after-class study time in preparing for the exam to less than 40 hours.
PMP Course Outline
This is an intensive exam preparation class and students are expected to participate through the entire course to earn the contact hours. Your class includes detailed instruction on the following
- PMP Exam References
- Business Environment
- PMBOK Guide & PM Standard Principles
- Leadership Skills
- Build & Support Team Performance
- Budget & Resources (Cost)
- Agile Methodologies
What people are saying
about Rita’s Training
I passed with an “Above Target” overall score!
– Sandy S.
I passed the PMP exam above target and am thrilled!
– Amanda F.
– Karen H.
Get in touch
We’ve helped over 1 million people pass the PMP. We’re happy to answer your questions.