Project Management Fundamentals
Get Essential Project Management Skills
Most work today is project-based. This creates demand for leaders with project management knowledge and the ability to apply that expertise to the real world. Rita Mulcahy created two options—Project Management Fundamentals and PM Crash— to teach project management essentials in a fun, easy-to-digest way. Learn how to manage projects with RMC—training PMs world-wide for over 30 years.
Discover Project Management Fundamentals
Dig into the essentials of plan-driven project management. If you have some project experience, Project Management Fundamentals helps you lead projects for better, faster results.
- Learn how to define and manage scope, how to estimate and manage a schedule and budget, and identify issues and mitigate risks.
- Gain tools and techniques to develop a charter, define project requirements, and perform quality assurance.
- Learn how to develop and motivate a team and strengthen your project communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Master a step-by-step process you can use to effectively organize your project, team, and their efforts.
Explore PM Crash
- Learn the basics of project management and the role of a project manager.
- Discover what happens in each phase of a project.
- Learn how to use a work breakdown structure.
- Understand different project management approaches and when to use them.
- Learn key concepts and develop an action plan for how to apply what you learn
PM Crash Book
- Based on PMI® standards and real-world PM principles.
- Learn anywhere, at your pace.
- Available via cloud subscription.
- Download on Nook, Kindle and Apple Books.
PM Crash eLearning Course
- Unlimited access, anytime anywhere.
- A 16-lesson tutorial with bite-sized lessons you can complete in 20 minutes or less.
- Accelerated learning-based exercises and games.
Why Keep Up Your Project Management Skills
- Establish technical skill and build proficiency
- Experience greater project success
- Create a shared project vision aligned with a business need
- Engage and collaborate effectively with stakeholders
- Lead and influence teams in a shared goal
All Project Management Skills eLearning Courses
Business Analysis Fundamentals
High Performing Teams
View All Instructor Led Virtual Skills Classes
View All On Demand eLearning Courses
What People Like You Are Saying About Rita’s Fundamentals Training
Very concise and precise! liked the explanation and completeness of explaining project management.
I liked that I got an overview of the entire PM process, and also liked that discussion of change driven project management was included.
[I appreciated the] comprehensive coverage of the most important aspects of traditional project management. I also appreciated the introduction to change-driven project management practices.
Considering Project Management Certification
The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is the next level certification that validates your project leadership experience and expertise. RMC’s got you covered with our proven exam prep available in a variety of study options.