Project managers have the opportunity to lead a variety of projects for businesses of all sizes and in a wide range of industries. From the start of a project to its completion, a project manager is there, ensuring everything goes smoothly by working with various individuals throughout the organization. And some project managers will even tackle more than one project at once, bringing several ideas to life in order to drive a company forward.
The great thing about the field of project management is the fact that you can opt to work in a specific industry for your entire career, or you can use your skills to move from one exciting industry to another, keeping things fresh and interesting along the way.
The key, however, lies in your ability to attain the latest project management certifications so that you can prove your worth, stand out from the crowd, and get hired by the best companies. That’s where RMC can step in to help you succeed.
Take Your Career to the Next Level!
With the right project management certification, you can:
- Prove that you’re capable of working in project management, even if you’re brand new to the field.
- Advance your career, even if you’ve been working in project management for quite some time.
- Make yourself a more desirable job candidate.
Other reasons why project management certifications are worth your while:
- If your current employer doesn’t require certification, it’s still a great idea to continue your education so you can stay on top of the latest tools and techniques used by the world’s top project managers.
- If you’re looking for work as a project manager, you might notice that more and more employers are requiring some level of certification before they’ll hire you.
- Getting your certification sets you apart from current project managers who haven’t taken the time to become certified. You’ll also stand out against prospective project managers who are hoping to get into this line of work without certification.
- Should certifications ever become mandatory in the future, you’ll be a huge step ahead by already having yours in place.
What Project Management Certifications Are Offered by RMC?
At RMC, we offer the following:
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification – This is recognized worldwide as the most important and well-respected project management certification. It will teach you what it takes to work in this role in just about any part of the world and in just about every industry. Not to mention, this certification can even help boost your salary.
- CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) Certification – Project management is a career path that’s growing quickly, and this certification will confirm that you have the skills necessary to be effective. It proves that you can work with teams, as well as manage bigger projects. And if you’re looking for employment, this certification can help differentiate you from other job seekers vying for the same position.
Choose the Learning Method That Works Best for You
We know that prepping for an exam can be stressful, so we’ve created a few different options that you can choose from when you’re ready to get your certification.
RMC offers exam prep classes in person and online. Plus, you also have the option of investing in self-study products, or studying at your own pace via an eLearning course. This means that, regardless of how busy you are or how many responsibilities you’re juggling, there’s still a way to include this coursework in your plans and get it all done.
No matter which route you choose to take, you can rest assured that you’ll be receiving the education that you need to take the PMP or CAPM exam with confidence. We’ll work with you to show you what it takes to pass these exams with greater ease.
More Than Just Certifications
Beyond exam prep courses, you can also find other helpful RMC courses to enhance your skills as a project manager. These include:
- Project Management Tricks of the Trade
- Project Estimating: Advancing Critical Skills
- Defining and Managing Project Requirements: A Six Step Process
- Collaborating with Stakeholders for Better Results
Want to Learn More?
Are you ready to learn how to properly plan a project and see it through to completion, while managing team members effectively and meeting expectations as a professional project manager? Then it’s time to dive deep into the coursework that will help get you there!
If you have any questions about the courses that we offer to help you get certified, contact us today.
PMP® Exam Prep System, Ninth Edition – Cloud Subscription
This is the online subscription version of Rita Mulcahy’s famous course-in-a-book for passing the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam. Study now in a convenient, online-accessible format! (English, Spanish, Portuguese)
Customize Your Learning
Prepare to pass your PMP® exam by learning from our industry experts in these upcoming classes near you!
Avoid the commute! Prepare to pass the PMP® exam by learning with others in our virtual classroom from the comfort of your own home.
PMP® Exam Prep, 9th Edition eLearning
PM Crash Course®
CAPM® Exam Prep, 4th Edition eLearning
PMP® Exam Prep System, Ninth Edition
PM FASTrack® Cloud for the CAPM® Exam
I have purchased other study guides on the market and none compare to the quality that you produce. Rita set the standard/benchmark.
I have several colleagues that have been through Rita’s training and highly recommended it, and they all went on to get their certification.
RMC is on top of their game! Their instructors are phenomenal, and the material is well organized.