Project managers lead a variety of projects for organizations of all sizes and industries. From the start of a project to its completion, a project manager engages stakeholders and team members within the organization to define, execute and bring projects to their successful completion. Some project managers lead small projects. Others lead more than one project. Ultimately, project managers help bring value to their organization and drive results.
Project management skills are not industry specific, so your knowledge and abilities are highly transferrable and can be used in any industry or setting.
Whether you’re working on starting a career in project management or you want to advance your knowledge and skills, project management certifications can help you prove your worth, stand out from the crowd and get hired by top-tier organizations.
RMC is here to help you succeed.
Take Your Career to the Next Level!
With the right project management certification, you can:
- Prove that you’re capable of working in project management, even if you’re brand new to the field.
- Advance your career, even if you’ve been working in project management for quite some time.
- Make yourself a more desirable job candidate.
Other reasons why project management certifications are worth your while:
- It’s an excellent way to continue your professional development and stay current with the latest tools and techniques used by the world’s top project managers.
- If you’re looking for work as a project manager, you’ll notice more employers are requiring some level of certification.
- Getting certified sets you apart from current and prospective project managers who aren’t certified.
What Project Management Certifications Are Offered by RMC?
At RMC, we offer the following:
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification – This is recognized worldwide as the most important and well-respected project management certification. It will teach you what it takes to work in this role in just about any part of the world and in just about every industry. Not to mention, this certification can even help boost your salary.
- CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) Certification – Project management is a career path that’s growing quickly, and this certification will confirm that you have the skills necessary to be effective. It proves that you can work with teams, as well as manage bigger projects. And if you’re looking for employment, this certification can help differentiate you from other job seekers vying for the same position.
Choose the Learning Method That Works Best for You
Preparing for an exam can be stressful, so we’ve created a few different options you can choose from when you’re ready to get your certification.
RMC offers exam prep classes in person and virtually. Plus, you also have the option of investing in self-study products, or studying at your own pace via an eLearning course. This means that, regardless of how busy you are or how many responsibilities you’re juggling, there’s still a way to include this coursework in your plans and get it all done.
No matter which route you choose to take, you can rest assured that you’ll be receiving the education that you need to take the PMP or CAPM exam with confidence. We’ll work with you to show you what it takes to pass these exams with greater ease.
More Than Just Certifications
Beyond exam prep courses, you can also find other helpful RMC courses to enhance your skills as a project manager. These include:
- Project Management Tricks of the Trade
- Project Estimating: Advancing Critical Skills
- Defining and Managing Project Requirements: A Six Step Process
- Collaborating with Stakeholders for Better Results
PMP Exam Prep
CAPM Exam Prep
PMP Exam Prep Live Virtual 4 Day Class
This is the online subscription version of Rita Mulcahy’s famous course-in-a-book for passing the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam. Study now in a convenient, online-accessible format! (English, Spanish, Portuguese)
Try some of RMC’s FREE resources:
A must have for PMP (and beyond).
While I was reading this book, I felt like talking to my best friend, who is very talented in this field. A friend that speaks your tone, knows where you are going to make mistake, and reminds you about a possible mistake that everyone makes. It is one of the best books I ever studied. If I had known this book earlier, I would have passed PMP in my first attempt.
I have several colleagues that have been through Rita’s training and highly recommended it, and they all went on to get their certification.
Just got my PMP certification. RMC’s exam prep system was very well designed to helped me prepare well for the exam! The simulation or practice exam pattern is similar to the original PMP exam. The training, material and helpful tips they have provided are simply amazing.
Want to Learn More?
Are you ready to learn how to properly plan a project and see it through to completion, while managing team members effectively and meeting expectations as a professional project manager? Then it’s time to dive deep into the coursework that will help get you there!
If you have any questions about the courses that we offer to help you get certified, contact us today.