PMP® Certification eLearning Courses
The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam can be demanding. Making time to prepare while balancing work and daily activities can be challenging. You may want to prep using an in-person PMP exam prep course but taking multiple days off is not the best option. Or you may want the convenience of remote instruction at your own pace. RMC’s eLearning course, created by a professional instructional designer, gives you the tools and knowledge you need to confidently take the PMP exam.
Rita’s PMP® Exam Prep eLearning course builds your knowledge one page at a time. We use visuals, exclusive exam tips, case studies and interactive tools to break down the complex exam material in a way that makes it easier for you to understand and retain.
Our PMP certification eLearning course includes:
- 2000+ practice exam questions via our included exam simulator
- Over 200 interactive study aids, like games and quizzes
- Online access to Rita Mulcahy’s™ PMP® Exam Prep, 10th Edition book
- Access to downloadable study materials including our Study Plan, Gap Analysis and Rita’s Process Chart™
- Plus more valuable study aids!
Remember, there’s no set pace in an eLearning course. You can take a course in one sitting, or anywhere in between. Then, once you pass the test and get your certification, you’ll be able to take your career to the next level as a certified Project Management Professional!
RMC eLearning Advantage
Preparing for the PMP exam takes time and effort. The concepts on the test are meant to be complex and challenging. RMC’s PMP eLearning course is interactive and engaging to help reinforce your learning so you can apply your knowledge in the exam environment.
- We want you to learn, not memorize — that’s why our training is rooted in real-world scenarios and interactive tools.
- We break down complex exam material in a way that makes it easier to comprehend and retain.
- We provide exclusive exam tips embedded throughout the course to help you learn how to understand what PMI is looking for so you can provide the correct answer.
- We include digital access to Rita’s comprehensive study materials — our PMP Exam Prep book, PM FASTrack exam simulator and our Hot Topics flashcards — to help fill your knowledge gaps.
- We provide a step-by-step study plan so you can tailor your studies to your specific focus areas.
Finally, our PMP eLearning course is always aligned with the latest edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK Guide) and PMI Examination Content Outline. We make this commitment so you can successfully take and pass the exam.
A must have for PMP (and beyond).
While I was reading this book, I felt like talking to my best friend, who is very talented in this field. A friend that speaks your tone, knows where you are going to make mistake, and reminds you about a possible mistake that everyone makes. It is one of the best books I ever studied. If I had known this book earlier, I would have passed PMP in my first attempt.
I have several colleagues that have been through Rita’s training and highly recommended it, and they all went on to get their certification.
Just got my PMP certification. RMC’s exam prep system was very well designed to helped me prepare well for the exam! The simulation or practice exam pattern is similar to the original PMP exam. The training, material and helpful tips they have provided are simply amazing.
eLearning & PDU Resources
PMP Exam Prep
Beyond Project Management
PDU eLearning Bundle
Managing Small Projects eLearning Course
Hard Skills PDU
After Certification? Build Skills and Get PDUs
Once you have your PMP certification, it’s time to concentrate on building new skills as you acquire PDUs (professional development units) to maintain your certification. At RMC, we have a variety of eLearning courses in project management, agile and business analysis from which to choose. You can take individual classes or you can combine your PDUs requirements together and purchase one of our PDU bundles.
Build your own eLearning bundle of classes and earn all the PDUs you need to help you maintain your certification. The more you bundle the more you save.
We’re Here to Help
Find out why RMC has one of the best PMP exam prep eLearning courses in the market. We take the time and effort to make an engaging eLearning course that is aligned with PMI current standards. We work harder for you because we want you to succeed.
Contact us to learn more about RMC’s PMP eLearning course. Best of luck on your exam!